Shure BETA 98 H/C Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Instrument Microphone
The BETA 98H/C is a premium cardioid condenser instrument microphone that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument ‘key noise’ and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability